Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Yarn Hair


Hello, again. So still in class. Not paying attention...

So there is this girl sitting in front of me who has like 4 long, strangely robust, curly hairs on the back of her shirt. If they decide to fall off, they will fall on my desk. This is wigging me out so bad (pardon the pun)! If one falls on my person or on my desk, I WILL vomit immediately!

Anyway, I forgot what I was even going to write about today. I can't even zone out like I usually do, I am so worried about this girl's Cabbage Patch yarn-hair falling on my desk!

Ooh, break time! Yeah! Back in a second...

OK, during the break someone moved my desk closer to Maribelle Banjo's (or your favorite Cabbage Patch kid's name) desk! Maribelle's yarn-hair is dangling closer than ever to my desk! BLERG!!!

I just tried to exhale forcefully so the hair would fall and I could somehow dodge it! It won't fall! I'm going to be sick! I bet if it falls, it will make a noise like a chopstick falling to the ground or one of those big ropes that sailors use...

Anyway, next week in the drug addiction class, I am doing a presentation about crack (the drug, not the fashion statement). To Narc's chagrin, I am bringing a real crack pipe to show the class. I'm getting it from my cousin who knows somebody who knows somebody, who teaches CPS workers about drugs. I bet you thought I was going somewhere else with that one. So, I'm bringing a crack pipe to class next week. I hope there is some kind of sticker or something on it that says PROPERTY OF TDFPS because if I get caught with a crack pipe, I am toast! The cops probably hear the 'I'm using it for a school assignment' excuse all the time. I will let you know. I may have to change the name of this blog to Blogging During Lockdown. We will have to see.

Anyway, that's all for now. The hair has still not fallen, so I need to concentrate on staying away from it in case it does. Byyyeeee!

No comments: